Friday, September 18, 2009

Thanks, Life

I can't write tonight. I met an amazing and fascinating girl today. She's a writer/director and the first few pages of her script were phenomenal, perhaps as good as mine, and she gave me some very helpful feedback on mine, as I did hers. Ideal, I know. This is the type of girl I've been looking for. So she says, "I'd love to read your scripts, if you want." I said, "Yeah, that'd be great. I'd love to read yours as well. Are you on facebook?" "Yes," she says. "Okay, I'll look you up."

So I get on facebook and figure I'll friend her later, sort of with the same idea behind the three day rule, but I look her up, just to see how easy it will be to find her. There she is. I go on myspace next; there she is again, this time with a public profile. I find her vimeo profile so I can check out some of her films, and there in the description I find out that she's married to a visual fx creator. Thanks, life. I guess it'll still be nice to have a clever writer to get input from, especially with a female perspective. Fuck everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment